What's in fast food?  

Posted by Matt Williams

Don't we all just LOVE fast food? Do you ever stop and think of what exactly is in some of the food they serve? Such as fat, cholesterol, saturated fat, carbohydrates..ect.. OR do you even care? I for one did not care 3 months ago when I weighed 370 Lbs. My favorite was a double whopper meal from burger king. I miss it sometimes, but then I think about my life and how much that stuff can hurt you by eating it. Yeah, it may be good but what good are you doing yourself by putting your body through that? Nothing! Sometimes we eat just because we want to. Not because we are hungry but maybe it's from boredom, stress, depression or maybe you just want a midnight snack. We all get this way one time or another. That's when you need to pick up a new hobby such as exercises or a sport or even reading. Something to keep your mind focused on something other then that thought of food when your bored, stressed out or depressed.

Next time you go to a fast food restaurant, ask them for a nutrition chart and take a look for yourself and see what your about to eat. I was always the one looking at the others funny who asked, but now I laugh at the ones who don't know and eat blind.

This entry was posted on Sunday, December 17, 2006 at 4:04 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment