Running 6 miles - Tread Mill Style!  

Posted by Matt Williams

Last night while at work, I ran 6 Miles on the tread Mill. I ran 2 miles at 5pm. The another 2 miles at 10pm then my last 2 miles at 3am. I have become an exercise freak! I love to exercise now and I don't get tired doing it. I ran 2 miles in under 25 minutes all 3 times! It's hard to believe what I have already accomplished, and I'm still in the early stages of the surgery. Some people don't loose this much until about 6 months out of surgery. My goal for this month is to get down to 265 Lbs. I have 19 days to do it in and 23 Lbs to loose.



I am now at 288 Lbs! Seems like I should be allot less running 6 miles in sweat clothes every night I work. I'm probably not getting my protein in which I'm going to fix that tonight. I'm going to start eating tuna fish at night which has a HIGH protein source and no carbohydrates in it which is great.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 12, 2006 at 2:31 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment