Grocery Shopping  

Posted by Matt Williams


How fun! Going to the store to buy food! The only problem is, we can't eat half the stuff we see. But I'm cool with that. I've learned to deal with it and move on. It seems as though my wife and I get into little arguments when we shop for food. I like to look at every label and check the Protein and how many carbs it has in it. If it's to many carbs, I don't get it and I tell her all the time "you shouldn't get that, it has to many carbs" which pisses her off and she storms off the isle without me. I have become a BIG health nut. I've never been that way before and this is a first time for me. To say the least, our grocery bill is pretty darn small now!...

This entry was posted on Friday, December 8, 2006 at 11:02 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment