Still at 293 Lbs.  

Posted by Matt Williams

I spoke to my friend Mrs. Bautista who works with me and she said she was very nervous and of course she has every right to be. I'm just glad I can be there for her because I know what she is about to go through. Don't get me wrong, it's not painful it's just stressful. Not being able to eat a solid food for 24 hours ( if not more depending on your surgery time ). All you can have is jello, pudding, water, pop cycles and that's pretty much it. It's even harder when you have to quit smoking. I personally had to leave my house and put a sign on my refrigerator saying " do not eat anything in this fridge, surgery tomorrow!" I sometimes have to remind myself because I will easily forget if I don't. My friends surgery is tomorrow at 1:00 PM. I will go see her Wednesday morning. I hope she is prepared at what's getting ready to happen.

Unfortunately, I am still at 293 Lbs. I am at a small stand still. But that's OK. I had some Wendy's chili and I tried to eat spaghetti but It came back up so I will stay clear from that for awhile. I did however have 3 cheese sticks at the bowling ally tonight with a lemonade. Sometimes I can eat something and it will be fine, but other times, it will come right back up that way it went in which is painful. But you never know when it will happen, you just have to go with the flow and find out afterwards.

This entry was posted on Sunday, December 10, 2006 at 11:40 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment