Many thanks to Dr. Terracina  

Posted by Matt Williams

I wanted to write this post to thank a life savor. This is a man that has dedicated his life to changing others and giving them a second chance at life. He is a man that has given me a second chance to live a healthy and happy life. Yes, it was my decision on getting the surgery done BUT if it wasn't for doctors in this world who care enough about someone else's life and dedicate their own to helping people and to be able to change the way they live and help them become healthy and happy, I would still be smoking over a pack a day and way overweight and on the track of death within the next 5 to 10 years. He saved me and my wife's life and I thank him for that. He is an outstanding man as a person and as a doctor. I don't think I can thank him enough for what he has done for my wife and I. We together, can now live a healthy and happy life style. How do you thank someone for changing your life and giving you a second chance to live? You say.......

THANK YOU!
everyday your alive!

This entry was posted on Friday, December 15, 2006 at 8:19 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment