Posting a comment - how too...  

Posted by Matt Williams

Some people have asked me "How to post a comment." Well, this will explain to you how it is done.

1. At the bottom of the post, you will see this -->( Posted by Matt Williams at 2:44 PM 0 comments ) , click on the "Comments" link beside the time.

2. Once you click on the "Comments" link it will take you to where you can post a comment. Write your message in the space provided.

3. You can do 1 of 3 things. You can register for a Google account, you can choose "Other" which is for someone who has another blog with a different service other then Blogger Or you can post your comment "Anonymous." I would recommend to sign up for a Google account in takes no more then 3 to 5 seconds. Very simple process.

I encourage anyone to leave a comment. I would love to hear what others think about my wife and I's success or the website in general.

This entry was posted on Monday, December 11, 2006 at 2:58 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment