Fitting into smaller clothes...  

Posted by Matt Williams

When I began this surgery, I wore a size 52 pants. Now, I am down to a size 44. BIG difference there! I had to get a whole new uniform for work. That day I felt like I was on cloud 9. I could not believe I fit into a size 44 pants! I also wore a size 22 to 23 neck, Now, I wear a size 18! My body is melting away! I'm shedding my cocoon which I love doing. All my old clothes do not fit me anymore. I had to wear a belt with sweat pants today while I went out with my mom. All fo them just fall right off me. and ya know what? IT FEELS GREAT!

My wife wore a size 22, Now she can wear a size 16! She is on the right track with things. Before you know it, she will be nothing but skin and bones! She, on the other hand, will have to get plastic surgery to remove access loose skin. Me, I won't have to worry about that. The doctor said my skin will just tighten right up as I loose.

This entry was posted on Sunday, December 10, 2006 at 11:58 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment