291.6 Lbs. today  

Posted by Matt Williams

I am at 291.6 Lbs today. I had to go to the hospital last night on my way to work because I blacked out while driving. I felt really sick before I left but I really didn't think anything of it. Come to find out, I just got dizzy and that's it. I think it was because I was dehydrated. So they gave me a bag of that stuff with an I.V and it made me gain a few pounds I don't want. But It helped me so I can't really complain to much. Plus I had a small breakfast which consisted of 4 bits of scrambled egg and 2 pieces of bacon which filled me up. I hope I can reach my first goal of loosing 100 Lbs by Christmas but I'm not sure if that's going to happen. I think I push myself to hard but that's the way I was raised.

This entry was posted on Friday, December 15, 2006 at 9:17 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment