Liquid Diet stinks!  

Posted by Matt Williams


After I got the surgery done, I had to go on a complete liquid diet. I had to drink as much protein as possible ( recommend 90 Grams ). The hospital gave me this nasty protein shake that was made from powder. It was disgusting. I chose to drink something called 50 Grand Slam. It has 50 Grams of protein in it which is an excellent source of protein. It took me all day to drink it but I had to so somethings I would force myself to drink it. I am glad I am out of that stage. I can just about eat anything now except bread, and real tough meat like steak. I am still on a very low carb diet so that helps allot also. I don't eat anything that is white just on occasion.

This entry was posted on Friday, December 8, 2006 at 10:40 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment