It's almost Christmas time!  

Posted by Matt Williams

Well, it's almost Christmas time and I have completed my shopping. I still have not yet reached my goal in loosing 100 Lbs by Christmas and Im not quite sure I want to. I think im pushing myself to hard. Im trying to loose this weight to fast and it's putting a tole on me. So instead of running 6 miles a night, im only going to run 2 to 3 miles. Im not concerned about the weight lose as much as I am about getting back into shape. Smoking really hurt me so now I have to get back to where I once was as a non-smoker.

Well, Im still at 290.0 Lbs which is good considering I went to a buffet and had crab legs and a few other things like fish. But that's good for you because it's HIGH in protine so I didn't really feel guilty about eating it. I'm just glad that I can eat things like that and not make me sick "AKA" - The Dumping Syndrome.

This entry was posted on Sunday, December 17, 2006 at 3:54 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment