New Years Resolution...  

Posted by Matt Williams in


Well,
It is that time again, Christmas and New Years. My new Years Resolution this year is to get back on track of eating healthy, loosing more weight and to quit smoking. Yes, I went back to smoking. I have to blame it on the amount of stress I was under going through a rough divorce. But now that things are better and everything is back on track with my life, I want to loose about 30 more pounds, become a Bariatric Nurse and help those who wish to get the surgery done.

It is very easy to get off track. Giving that a double cheese burger is only a dollar and it's quick to get when your on the run. I still can only eat a small amount. I eat slow because it takes a bit of time to digest the food I eat. For an example: I can eat only 1 piece of pizza within a 30 minute period of time. After 30 minutes have passed, I can eat another and so on and so forth. My issue i'm dealing with now is, when I do eat and get that full sensation, 30 to 45 minutes later, I feel like i'm hungry again and that is something that I will have to work on this upcoming year.

I will begin to work out again like I was doing before. I just had to get my life straight and now that it is, I am ready to begin eating healthy and going back to my daily excercices. I am still very active, I enjoy life. I have not gained much, maybe 10 lbs. at the most so I would say I did not get off track to far like I have seen in many cases before.

So, good luck with your New Years Resolution and have a wonderful Christmas!!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 at 12:01 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment