Are you thinking of getting the Bariatric Surgery?  

Posted by Matt Williams


You may want to read through my blog and get a better understanding from a bariatric outpatient person. I will be posting more and more when I have time to to better info others of the good things of the surgery and the bad things of it.

But you should make your own decisions. If your ready to change your life for good, then you should consider it. It's an extremely tough road to travel. You will feel depressed, pain, excitement, joy, inspiration and much more feelings and thoughts through your everyday life.

Some people say it's the easy way out. Well, I only have one thing to say to those people, F--- You buddy! The bypass or lap band is only a tool. It is only effective if you use it properly which means to exercise and follow a good daily diet. If you don't, then your wasting your money and time. But if your apart of that 1% of American people who have the money to just throw around, then go for it. But make sure you throw some my way!

Anyway, like I stated above, It's allot harder then people think. Take it from me, one who has been there and done that and bought the tee shirt.

People tell me that I am an inspiration. That I showed then the correct direction to take in their new journey. It feels good to know that I inspired someone in this world.

This entry was posted on Monday, December 22, 2008 at 9:37 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment